- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
Finding a car park on Mobypark is very easy. Just go to the home page on www.mobypark.com and enter the address/name of the city where you would like to find a car park. Click on ‘search’ and you will find the results corresponding to your search in the list and on the map below. On the map that is displayed next to the list you can see more precisely in which part of the city or at what distance from your accommodation etc. the parking space is located.
Our website is also accessible via your smartphone.