- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
How do I find my parking space?
Finding your parking space in a company’s car park:
Follow the instructions as described in the parking offer to find the car park. Once you are inside the car park, park your car at a parking space of your choice if nothing else is indicated, or park at one of the parking spaces specifically reserved for shared parking space rental users. You find this information also in your booking confirmation email.
Finding your parking space in an individual’s car park:
All necessary information are displayed in the parking space offer or should be provided by the parking owner before your arrival. Should you have any doubts or questions, you can always contact the parking owner to receive more information.