- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
How do I get to my parking space?
To find parking spaces from companies:
Once your parking reservation has been confirmed, you will receive all necessary information about how to access the car park by email. You can also find all information by login into your mobypark account via the website or mobile app (and clicking on “my bookings” in the option menu).
There are different ways to access a company parking. Some companies require you to enter a pin code you receive once you booked, others just give access to the parking with a ticket at the entrance gate. In any case, you receive detailed information after your booking is confirmed and we make it as convenient as possible for you so you find your car park easily.
To find parking spaces from individuals:
All individual car park owners specify the way to access their parking in their parking description. Once you have completed your reservation online and the owner has confirmed it, you will receive the contact details of the parking owner and vice versa.
You can contact the owner to get more information on how and when to access the parking or inform him about anything else you consider important to share. Normally you receive the mean to access an individual’s car park directly from the person itself, or from his/her neighbours, a shop close by,...
You should also arrange with the owner how and when to return the keys etc. before you leave the parking again.