- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
How do I give access information?
When you offer your parking on Mobypark, you have to fill one field about how you give access to your parking. What you can add here is e.g. I will provide you with a remote control, pick up the keys at my neighbour’s, pick up the keys at a store close by, etc.
Once you rented your parking space to a driver, you can always give clearer indications later by email or by phone depending on the situation.