- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
How does the key management service work?
The key management service means that Mobypark takes care of your bookings, keys or other access means and all the communication with the clients. No effort, only income.
For this service you only pay an extra commission of 5% incl. VAT.
Regular commission Mobypark:
20% + VAT on the commission (20% X 21%) = 24,2%
Mobypark commission with the key management service:
Regular commission Mobypark (24,2%) + key management service (5%) = 29,2%
Please contact us if you are interested in our service.
The key management service is currently available for parkings in Amsterdam only.