- How do I find a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
- How long does it take to receive my refund?
- Does my car fit in the parking space?
- How can I book more than one parking space?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
- How can I cancel an accepted reservation?
How does the referral program work?
Do you know any friends who own a parking? Invite them to join Mobypark!
Get a discount up to 10% for 2 months* on the Mobypark commission if your friends join our community.
Inform your friends and send us their details (name, number and e-mail) by e-mail and start to benefit from the discount.
Help us grow the community and get more money.
*The discount will be based on the availability, location, number of spots and the characteristics of the parking.