- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
The regular cancellation policies still apply. Which means that if you wish to cancel your reservation, you can do so by simply going to your dashboard. You will find your upcoming reservation on your dashboard or by going to your “bookings” where you can select the option to cancel. You can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to the indicated arrival time, in this case you receive a full refund of the amount paid, excluding the service fee.
If you want to cancel later after the 24 hours prior to your booking have started, the amount will not be refunded.