Growth Hacker-CMO at sharing economy startup Mobypark07-05-2022
Are you ready to join an energetic international team and improve cities by optimising the use of parking space? We're growing fast and we are looking for a growth hacker-CMO to make us grow even faster and smarter!
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is unused. Meanwhile, drivers on the streets are wasting time and energy trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in cities
European parking platform Mobypark is an innovative startup based in the heart of Amsterdam. We help cities by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of travellers.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial growth hacker/marketeer with a growth mindset and experience in scaling startups in creative ways. You will further improve our marketing channels and test and set up new ones. Both B2C and B2B. You’ll also look for new ways to expand our services/products. You will closely work together with a marketing/customer colleague, the development team, the CEO, and one or several interns. Additionally, you will be in contact with a social media expert, a Google Ads expert, and a copywriter.
If all goes well, a role as CMO is your logical next step as we’re further expanding our business internationally and grow our team.
You have at least a couple of years of experience with growing a startup/scaleup through creative marketing tricks and a track record of successfully finding and implementing growth channels. You are independent and flexible and can execute tests quickly and efficiently. You have experience in product development, are tech-savvy and get shit done, but you can also create strategic plans and direct others. You are fun, socially strong, responsible and get a quick grip of important processes.
Speaking and writing fluent English is required and preferably Dutch too. Additional languages (German and/or French) are a bonus.
Experience and a network in real estate or the hotel industry are also a bonus.
- You're a growth hacker, you master: A. acquisition marketing, B. data tracking and analytics, C. technical skills, tools and automation
- You have experience with growing a startup (preferably sharing platform, smart city, prop-tech, real estate, or other relevant business - no requirement)
- You are smart, creative, independent, and can easily manage projects: you get shit done fast, while keeping a high standard of work
- You speak and write English and preferably also Dutch fluently
- You like to do product improvements and have experience working with developers
- You know the SEO game
- You have worked for a minimum of 4 years in relevant positions
- You like to work at a startup; you will ware many hats and your responsibilities will change over time as we grow
- You have design/creative/writing skills
- You have experience and a network in the real estate and/or hotel industry
- You are a growth hacker and not a paid advertisement manager
- You're based in Europe
- Opportunity to exponentially scale a startup with a proven model
- Energetic, ambitious, and positive, company culture
- Small, international team with friendly and interesting colleagues
- Become our CMO and grow with the company (stock plan)
- A competitive salary
- Fun team activities
- Flexible working hours and location (physical, hybrid or remote)
- Cool top floor office in the center of Amsterdam with lots of light and a view (see header image)
- Unlimited coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Massage chair
- A bicycle
This is a full time position (with the option to work 4 days).
How to apply
Mobypark is growing and we want you to grow with us!
Excited? Send your CV and short motivation to email@example.com with the subject: “Growth at Mobypark”. The starting date for this job is in Q4 2022.
In case you don't check all the boxes but feel like you would fit in and can add value, please do reach out.