Marketing & Business Development Intern at Mobypark25-10-2021
Are you ready to join an energetic international team and improve cities by optimising the use of parking space?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is unused. Meanwhile, drivers on the streets are wasting time and energy trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in cities
European parking platform Mobypark is an innovative startup based in the heart of Amsterdam. We help cities by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
The internship is ideal for native Dutch-speaking students and graduates who want to gain real experience in marketing and business development within a peer to peer sharing internet platform. You will start your internship doing marketing activities combined with a bit of sales. During the course of your internship, we will discover together which of the two categories you enjoy more and where your primary talent lies (which may be both!), which will determine the latter half of your internship. At Mobypark, we will help you discover and hone your skills to their best!
You are proactiveYou enjoy solving problems
- You find problem-solving very satisfying You are creativeYou enjoy photography/blogging/videography/creating attractive presentationsYou are fast thinking and intelligent
- You are fast thinking and solution-focused You have a positive learning attitudeYou are a good communicator, both in writing (clear, error-free) and in speechYou are a native Dutch speaker and also quite good at English Business
- You have a Marketing/Communications/Business background or education
- You are a good communicator in both writing and speech (clear, error-free)
- You are a multitasker who enjoys checking things off your list
- You understand that working for a startup means you occasionally need to be flexible in your job role
- Ability to speak German, French, Dutch, Spanish or Italian
- Experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, or Indesign
- Previous sales/marketing experience
- Get a lot of responsibility and opportunities to take initiative Opportunities to work in varied places, as this role will require you to attend the occasional relevant conference, meeting or event
- Working from a great startup office space in Amsterdam City Centre, very near Central Station and the Dam
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities movement and in the sharing economy The development of your skills in Marketing (content creation, SEO, social media marketing, etc)The development of your skills in Sales (customer relationships, lead generation, etc)
- A monthly internship salary (€300/month)
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Marketing and Business Development Intern (Dutch)”. The starting date for this internship is in January/February 2022, the exact date can be discussed.