Growth Hacker/CMO at Mobypark01-10-2021
Are you ready to join an energetic international team and improve cities by optimising the use of parking space?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is unused. Meanwhile, drivers on the streets are wasting time and energy trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in cities
European parking platform Mobypark is an innovative startup based in the heart of Amsterdam. We help cities by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial marketeer with a growth mindset and experience in scaling startups in creative ways. You will further improve our marketing channels and test and set up new ones. Both B2C and B2B. You’ll also look for new ways to expand our services/products. You will closely work together with a marketing/customer colleague, the IT team and the CEO. You will also have a dedicated intern to assist you. If all goes well, a role as CMO is your logical next step as we’re further expanding our business.
You have at least a couple of years of experience with growing a startup/scaleup through creative marketing tricks and a track record of successfully finding and implementing growth channels. You are independent and flexible and can execute tests quickly and efficiently. You have experience in product development, are tech-savvy and get shit done, but you can also create strategic plans and direct others. You are fun, socially strong, responsible and get a quick grip of important processes.
Speaking fluent English and Dutch is required, additional languages (German and/or French) are a bonus.
- You take initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are independent and can easily manage projects: you get shit done fast, while keeping a high standard
- You speak both English and Dutch fluently
- You have several years of experience within growing a startup (preferably sharing platform, smart city, prop-tech, real estate, or other relevant business)
- You are tech savvy
- You know how to leverage a diverse range of digital tools to get results fast
- You are creative
- You are good at copywriting
- You have worked for a minimum of 4 years in relevant positions
- You enjoy taking on challenges
- You are fast thinking and intelligent
- You like to be flexible in your job role; you will ware many hats and your responsibilities will change over time as we grow
- You are looking for a full time position (option to work 4 days)
- You are a growth hacker and not a paid advertisement manager
- You have design skills
- You have experience and a network in the real estate and/or hotel industry
- A competitive salary
- Cool office in the center of Amsterdam (view from the office in header picture)
- Decent coffee and Friday drinks
- Flexible working hours and location
- A bike
- Opportunity to become our CMO and grow with the company
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Growth Marketeer at Mobypark”. The starting date for this job is in Q4, 2021 or Q1 2022.