Community Management Internship at Mobypark08-12-2022
Are you ready to join an energetic international team and improve cities by optimising the use of parking space?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is unused. Meanwhile, drivers on the streets are wasting time and energy trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in cities
European parking platform Mobypark is an innovative startup based in the heart of Amsterdam. We help cities by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
In this internship, you will take the lead in all things related to communication & community management. Our community is segmented into owners of parking spaces and users of parking spaces spread out over different countries. Tasks can range from customer success & communication to operational and marketing tasks.
On the customer success side, you will answer customer queries and solve problems that arise, speak with customers on the phone, help set up campaigns and think of other ways to involve the community. Daily operational tasks include quality control of our locations digitally, individual location management and more.
This position is perfect for someone who is customer-oriented, who finds satisfaction in applying themselves to checklists, who can work independently, and who can think of creative solutions. You will handle a lot of the communication with the customers and think of ways to interact more with the customer via socials, blogs and emails. At Mobypark, you will have the opportunity to expand on your knowledge of communication & customer relationships in addition to learning about the operational ins and outs of an international peer to peer sharing platform.
- You are patient and polite; friends would describe you as a ‘people person’
- You find problem-solving very satisfying, enjoy going the extra mile for clients and are very customer-service oriented
- You are a good communicator in both writing and speech (clear, error-free)
- You are creative, fast thinking and solution-focused
- You are a team player
- You have a positive learning attitude
- You are orderly and enjoy implementing or improving existing processes in order to make things more efficient
- You work methodically and are good at adhering to deadlines
- You are a multitasker who enjoys checking things off your list
- You understand that working for a startup means you occasionally need to be flexible in your job role
- You are preferably a native German/Dutch speaker and are fluent in English. If you don't speak German/Dutch and you are amazing, please do apply
- You have some previous experience working in customer service, whether that’s in an office environment or elsewhere (e.g. in a restaurant, bar & cafés)
- Get a lot of responsibility and opportunities to take initiative
- Development of your operational, customer success and marketing skills.
- Work with an ambitious and fun team
- Opportunity to grow your network working from a great startup office space in Amsterdam City Centre, very near Central Station and the Dam, with a stunning view, snacks for free & fun colleagues
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities movement and in the sharing economy
- As a startup, Mobypark offers plenty of room for personal growth
- A monthly internship salary: 200€
- Free bike
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Community Management Internship”. The starting date for this internship is October 2023, but this can be discussed.