Social Media & Marketing Internship at Mobypark08-12-2022
Are you ready to join an energetic international team and improve cities by optimising the use of parking space?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is unused. Meanwhile, drivers on the streets are wasting time and energy trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in cities
European parking platform Mobypark is an innovative startup based in the heart of Amsterdam. We help cities by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
The internship is ideal for students and graduates who have a keen eye for social media trends, are creative and have design skills, and are familiar with design tools.
You will have an important role in helping shape, grow and execute our social content strategy. You will be responsible for implementing the social media plan and assisting in content creation and sourcing. You will maintain and grow our social media channel including, but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
You will also be able to gain marketing experience, get familiar with other marketing tools and activities and make sure to keep consistent communication across all our channels.
It’s a great opportunity to gain real experience managing and growing a professional social media brand!
- You are a fluent English speaker and a good and creative writer
- You are proactive, creative & have a positive learning attitude. Being able to do research and propose additional marketing activities across social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin)
- You are organised and detail oriented. Being able to maintain a detailed calendar for the social media planning
- You are creative and have an eye for design
- You enjoy taking photographs and conducting live interviews
- You have a Marketing/Communications/Design/Social Media background or education
- You are a multitasker who enjoys checking things off your list
- You understand that working for a startup means you occasionally need to be flexible in your job role
- Ability to speak German/French/Dutch
- Photographer (or enjoy taking high-quality pictures)
- Experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, or Indesign
- Get a lot of responsibility and opportunities to take initiative
- Development of your skills in Social Media (design, content creation, management) & Marketing (content creation & SEO).
- Opportunities to work in varied places, as this role will require you to attend the occasional relevant event or get around the city.
- Opportunity to grow your network working from a great startup office space in Amsterdam City Centre, very near Central Station, with a stunning view, snacks for free
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities and sharing economy movement
- Work with an ambitious and fun team
- A monthly internship salary: 200€
- Flexible working location
- Free bike
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Social Media and Marketing Internship”. The starting date for this internship is in October 2023, the exact date can be discussed.