Sales Representative at Sharing Economy and Proptech startup Mobypark27-05-2022
Mobypark is looking for a superstar sales representative - business developer! Are you that creative sales person/sales rep, full of positive energy and with a network in real estate and hospitality (hotels)? Join us on our mission to help cities by filling unused parking spots!
Sharing economy platform and proptech startup Mobypark helps companies generate serious additional revenue with their unused parking spots. Your role will be to find these new parking locations . You will close deals with real estate(groups), hotel(group)s, public organisations, and other companies that have car parks on central locations in cities or around airports.
Ideally, you are experienced in closing deals fast with C-level people in the hospitality and/or real estate industry. You are independent and can execute efficient and effectively. You follow up and follow through. In addition to you fixed salary, you like to work with a bonus system, because you know you will close lucrative deals. You take responsibility and constantly improve your own skills, sales activities, and processes.
Besides winning deals, you will also be responsible for accountmanagement and a variety of other responsibilities.
The good part? You're not selling anything, you offer an effortless additional revenue source for companies and they don't need to invest anything.
Speaking fluent Dutch and English is required, additional languages (German and/or French) are a bonus. Your focus areas are the Netherlands, DACH region, Belgium, and France. But you'll also help Mobypark expand in other areas in Europe.
You'll work together with a growth hacker/marketeer, get help from interns, and will be working closely with the CEO. As we grow, you role could turn into Chief Sales Officer.
Your workspace will be on the top floor of an bright, modern and inspiring office in the very centre of Amsterdam right next to central station, with all amenities such as coffee and snacks included. Hybrid working culture with fun, smart, social, and inspiring international colleagues and a lot of freedom and responsibility.
- You are positive, respectful, sincerely interested in people, get shit done, and are fun to have around
- You (would) love to work at an impact startup and improve urban mobility
- You can easily identify problems and needs, offer the right solution, and sign deals quickly
- You have at least 3 years of experience in b2b sales, preferably in real estate and/or hotels
- You can use your network to get useful introductions
- You are good at managing your pipeline
- You under promise and over deliver and follow up consistently
- You have experience with closing deals at C-level
- You are tech savvy and know how to use technology to help you win more deals with less effort
- You speak and write English and Dutch fluently, preferably you also speak German
- You are based in Europe
- You like a flexible job role; your focus is sales but you will ware many hats as we're a small team
- A fixed salary + uncapped bonus structure
- Energetic, fun, and positive, company culture
- Small, growing team with friendly and interesting colleagues
- Flexible working hours and location (physical or hybrid)
- Cool office in the center of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Massage chair
- A bicycle
How to apply
Mobypark is growing and we want you to grow with us!
Excited? Send your CV and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Sales at Mobypark”. The starting date for this job is mid 2023.