- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
How do I offer my parking space for rent?
Are you an individual? Do you own a private parking space that you don’t (always) use? Join the revolution of shared parking and rent it out via Mobypark!
To offer your parking space for rent, just click on our website on the button Offer my parking which you always see on top of each page. Becoming Mobypark member and offering your parking for rent is always free and very easy.
Now you can choose for what price and for which minimum duration you want to rent out your parking. You can also select the exact dates at which your parking is available and at which ones you need it yourself. Regarding choosing a rental price, we are happy to advise you on a reasonable price based on other rentals and parking tariffs in your neighborhood. For the minimum duration, we encourage you to try out also short periods or a couple of days only, as these are very popular among our users.
We review your parking offer and normally approve and publish it within 2-3 days. Once you start receiving reservation requests, you have always 24 hours to reply to them before they are automatically declined. The sooner you reply to reservation requests, the better the driver can prepare his trip.
Are you representing a company, hotel, public garage, university or a real estate company and you have parking space that is not fully occupied at certain times (during the night, day, or weekend) contact us to discover our solution that will generate extra revenue for your parking. Contact us at +31(0)20 2335400 or email@example.com.