- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
How to get in contact with the parking owner
Prior to making any booking request, all private car park owners that are not companies can be contacted through the Mobypark chat. If you open a parking listing page, you will find the option to send a chat message to the owner, asking him/her your questions that you have regarding the parking space. Once you reserved the parking and the owner has confirmed your request, you receive the contact details of the parking owner in your confirmation email. You will also find them in your user dashboard by clicking on "contact" in the booking overview. Hence, once your request is confirmed, you can get in contact via the Mobypark chat, via Email or by Phone. For security reasons you cannot exchange your email address and phone number in the chat, the system blocks this automatically.