- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
Mobypark encourages civility and mutual respect among members of the shared parking community. For more transparency and mutual trust, both drivers and parking owners can leave a review about their experience after the parking period ended.
For car parks that belong to individual parking owners, please stick to your reserved parking time. A short delay may happen, in this case, please notify the owner as soon as possible and find a solution together. However, in case you stay significantly longer without notifying the owner, you will be charged extra.
For company car parks, a short delay of maximum 30 minutes is tolerated. If you are delayed beyond that, we will automatically charge you the additional parking time per hour. Generally, if you realise that you need to extend your parking time, please make a new reservation for the additional parking period, as your spot may be booked by someone else already for that time.
In case of severe violations and disrespect of the agreement with the parking owner, penalties and the exclusion from the mobypark community may apply.