- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
If you are the parking owner, there is no problem at all with subletting your parking space. If you are the tenant of the parking space, you are allowed to rent your parking space when you don’t use it, as long as you have the agreement of the parking owner.
If you want to send your landlord information about the concept of shared parking and subletting your parking space at times you don’t use it yourself, email us and we are happy to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org