- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
Mobypark encourages civility and mutual respect among community members so that every parking place rental is a great experience for everyone. You can leave a review for the driver to help other parking owners choose the right drivers for their parking. Also drivers can leave a review about how they experienced the parking and service.
We ask the driver to get in touch with you in case of a short delay. Unless the parties agree on a parking rental extension, in case he/she stays longer without notifying you, he/she will be charged extra. If the situation continues, we can take the car out on the driver expenses. Please notify us per email at email@example.com about any issues you may have.