- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
When a driver wants to rent your parking space, he will have to complete a reservation request for your parking on our website. Once he confirms his reservation request, we conduct a pre-authorization of his credit card. As soon as you accepted his request for your shared parking space, his credit card will be charged. Every Wednesday the payouts to all parking owners go out automatically for all reservations that ended between last Wednesday 11pm and this Wednesday 10.59 pm.
Out of the total amount for renting your parking space, Mobypark will charge a commission of 20% of the transaction excl. VAT. To give you an example:
You receive a reservation of 100€. Mobypark will charge the commission 20% plus the VAT of the commission.
In total for 100€ Mobypark will keep: 100€ x 20%= 20€.
VAT: 20€ x 21%=4,20€.
Total amount that Mobypark charges= 20€+4,20€ = 24,20€.
Total earnings for the owner: 100€ - 24,20€ = 75,80 €.
You must fill in the information concerning your bank details in your "Dashboard" > "Settings" area in order to receive your money.