- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
How to be in touch with drivers
Prior to accepting any booking requests, you have the option to reply to inquiries via the Mobypark chat. In your dashboard or via the email notification you received, you can click on "contact" and send a chat message to the customer. Once you confirmed a request, you receive the contact details of the driver (email and phone number) in the confirmation email. You will also find them now in your user dashboard by clicking on "contact" in the booking overview. Hence for all confirmed requests, you can contact each other by chat, email or phone. Mind that after the booking has ended, you wont have access to the drivers phone number and email any more. For security reasons you cannot exchange your email address and phone number in the chat, the system blocks this automatically.