- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
You can choose the price of your parking rental. We advise you to take into consideration the location, surrounding shops, restaurants, etc. of the area when choosing a price. The better you select your price, the more competitive your parking spot.
If you are unsure or would like to have some advise to rent your parking space successfully, you can call us at +31 20 233 54 00 or email as at email@example.com and we advise you on reasonable rental price.
Regular commission Mobypark:
20% + VAT on the commission (20% X 21%) = 24,2%