- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers
What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
When you make a reservation with a parking location, which is not instantly bookable, the owner has to accept your booking request. The owner then has 24 hours to accept or refuse your request. If the owner doesn't answer at all within those 24 hours, your booking is 'missed'.
In case the booking request is missed or refused, you receive a full refund of the payment you have made. This amount will be refunded within 2-5 days.