- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
- How long does it take to receive my refund?
- Does my car fit in the parking space?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
How long does it take to receive my refund?
If you cancel the booking 24 hours before the starting time, you get a refund of your money (ex. transaction fee). Depending on your payment method this could take a couple of days.
Paid by credit card?
If you have paid by credit card, the money is only reserved and is released back into your account. This should happen immediately but could take 2 days depending on your bank.
Paid with iDeal or Sofortüberweisung?
If you have paid through one of these payment systems, the money takes a bit longer to process. Depending on your bank, this usually takes up to 2-5 days.