- How do I conduct a search for finding a parking space?
- How do I book a parking space?
- How do I get to my parking space?
- How do I find my parking space?
- What happens if I don't leave the rented parking space in time?
- How do I pay for my parking?
- How can I cancel a reservation?
- How can I modify my reservation?
- How do I receive an invoice?
- How to get in contact with the parking owner?
- What can I do if I want to cancel due to the corona virus?
- What happens if my booking gets refused/missed?
- How can I extend my booking?
For parking owners
- How do I offer my parking space for rent?
- How do I give access information?
- Who sets the price for renting my parking space?
- How do I receive the payment when I rent my parking space?
- Is it legal to sub-let my parking space?
- What if the person renting my parking space does not leave it?
- How can I edit the availability of my parking space?
- How does the key management service work?
- How does the referral program work?
- How to be in touch with drivers?
How do I book a parking space?
Reserving a parking space only takes a few minutes. After you have entered your destination and arrival and departure times on mobypark.com, you can create a free account during the booking process. Only a few personal details are necessary for this and your phone number needs to be verified. We leave it up to you to complete your profile and provide the parking provider with additional information. You can of course create an account at any time without having to reserve a parking space and thus keep up to date with our parking offer.
Most parking spaces offered by Mobypark can be reserved per day, week or month. However, at some locations you can also reserve a parking space for just a few hours. Once you have found a suitable parking space, your payment can be made in our secure online booking system. You will receive all necessary information and the contact details of the letter by email after they have accepted your booking request. If you have any questions regarding your reservation, you can contact the owner of the parking directly.
After you have parked, you will have the opportunity to leave a review about the parking space and your experience with the owner. This helps other Mobypark members to find a suitable parking space as well.